Change in directors

Induction of Shares into CDS

Announcement for completion of records

Restoration of company on normal counter of PSX

Resumption of trading in shares of company

Financial results 2019


"In case your complaint has not been properly readdressed by us, you may lodge your complaint with Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (the "SECP"), However, please note that SECP will entertain only those complaints which were at first directly requested to be readdressed by the company and the company has failed to readdress the same. Further, the complaints that are not relevant to SECP's regulatory domain/competence, shall not not be entertained by SECP."